Loss Run Reports
Loss reports are great for developing risk management plans,
setting maintenance priorities, and tracking the results of your
current risk management efforts.
HAI Group has improved the process of retrieving your loss reports online. Loss
reports are now available on demand with current data. To access,
login to HAI Group’s members
site, and select Loss Run Reports from the reporting section.
If you have questions about accessing loss reports, contact Jill
McNamee at 800-873-0242, ext 258
Improved Loss Report Access
Key Elements of the reports are:
- Available on demand with up to the moment data - no more
waiting for reports to be posted monthly or retrieving
- Reports are presented in an easy to read Excel format to
help you conveniently analyze your data;
- Reports include Claimant names (on HARRG reports), status of
your claim, paid amount, and total experience (see a
- Reports are for the current as well as the past three policy
years. You only need to view the most current information on
- Available for all insurance programs.