Affordable Housing Insurance
For more than a decade, our affordable housing insurance products have responded to the unique requirements of an expanding affordable housing market. HAI Group is proud to offer insurance and risk management services for low- and mixed-income housing entities. We look forward to providing you with affordable pricing and excellent service. Please contact an Account Consultant for more detailed coverage information and to confirm if coverage is available in your state.
- Coverage is written by Housing Enterprise Insurance Company, Inc. (HEIC)
- HEIC is licensed and domiciled in Vermont, and is admitted in 49 jurisdictions.
- Rated "A (Excellent)" by A.M. Best Company.
- Expertise in subsidized housing and low income tax credit developments.
- Financial Size Category: IX* ($250 Million to $500 Million).
*Financial Category Size (FSC). The FSC is based on adjusted policyholders' surplus (PHS) and is designed to provide a convenient indicator of the size of a company in terms of its statutory surplus and related accounts.
- Our 96% retention rate reflects the exceptional loyalty and trust our more than 1,400 Policyholders place in us.
- HAI Group continually pursues operational improvements to meet our customers' expectations to provide impeccable insurance services.
- Affordable or mixed-income housing.
- HUD-financed properties.
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit developments.
- Low-income senior housing.
- Section 8