Ready to maximize your training budget?
Informed, trained housing professionals are more confident, productive housing professionals. That’s why HTVN, HAI Group’s e-Learning solution brings industry experts right to your desktop or mobile.
- Build or hone your skills
- Enhance your expertise
- Improve compliance
Meeting Your Training Needs
Our powerful learning management system continues to provide creative ways to train your employees, in 15 minute breakout sessions, or as part of an individualized learning plan. Learn why more than 800 organizations and over 10,000 housing professionals use HTVN.
- Quick Assign – With just a few clicks, purchase, assign, and manage training programs for your entire organization.
- Group Viewing – Offer select courses in a group setting to foster teamwork and facilitate training for employees without computer access.
- Informative Shorts – These courses run from 5-15 minutes and are perfect to fit into busy schedules.
- Learning Pathways – Our guided learning bundles provide a simplified way to accessing all of our available content within a given topic area.
- Nan McKay Online Certifications – We are the exclusive online provider of Nan McKay & Associates certifications, and subscribers can take advantage of discounted prices.
Get the best value with an annual HTVN subscription and empower your employees with the knowledge and skills necessary to improve scores, reduce errors, and remain compliant with changing rules. Subscribers benefit from:
- Unlimited user access to our entire course catalog
- Exclusive content in high demand topic areas
- Discounts on all Nan McKay Certification courses
- And much more!
Getting certified takes time and money – travel costs, seminar fees, materials, and time off-site. Our online training lets you attend certification courses and take exams anytime, anywhere. It’s online training that fits your schedule.
“The HTVN subscription is convenient because we don’t have to go through approving every course we need. We just pay our subscription fee once a year, and we can get access to everything immediately, saving time and work on the financial approval end. It is great being able to print the learning materials and certificates of completions, and the courses are broken down into parts making them convenient to take with a busy schedule.”
– Sharon King, Central Falls Housing Authority (Rhode Island)
“We utilize HTVN programming for our employees because it allows for expanded educational coursework that is delivered to their desktops or our computer training stations. It also provides a morale booster when employees realize we support their continuing education, and allow them time to complete courses. I believe the certificates that print out with the person’s name imprinted on them give our employees recognition that they can proudly display at their workstations and at home.”
– Richard Simmons, Indianapolis Housing Authority (Indiana)