Would you know how to handle a case of sexual harassment if it happened to you?
Training your staff is critical in order to maintain a safe, hostile-free work environment.
Enroll in our all new Sexual Harassment: Education and Prevention course, featuring real-world simulated scenarios to test your knowledge. Check out our bonus scenario below to give you a sample of the material you will see in this course.
Scenario: Quid Pro Quo with a Housing Administrator
The following scenario represents a Section 8 Administrator discussing how a resident can receive preferential treatment and get moved to a better location.
Need to train your entire staff?
Take advantage of our bulk purchase discounts – click here to learn more.
Need more information?
Call: 800-873-0242, ext. 651
Watch a Preview
Course Learning Objectives:
- Define sexual harassment as addressed by federal and state law
- Explain the types of conduct that may constitute sexual harassment
- Describe the role of managers, supervisors, and all employees in acting responsibly and lawfully
- Identify tools and techniques for recognizing, preventing, and documenting sexual harassment
- Examine potential sexual harassment scenarios to determine the appropriate course of action