Effective as of December 27, 2018
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our website, we collect two kinds of information: personal and non-personal. Non-personal information includes things such as the browser you use to access our site, your operating system, and your internet service provider. Personal information may be collected when you visit our site and fill out a form, or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available. Personal information is information that is unique to you, such as your:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit card information
- Social security number
If you email us, we may retain your email message, your email address, and our responses. If you register and apply for a job through our Career Center, we may collect personal information related to your work and education history.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We may use your personal information to:
- Process a claim
- Provide you with the information, processes, and services you request
- Fulfill legal and regulatory requirements
- Confirm or correct what we know about you
- Customize content and advertising to your preferences
- Allow you to participate in contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities
- Corporate transactions
HAI Group will never distribute or sell your personal information outside our family of companies unless:
- You give consent
- It is necessary to allow our affiliates, attorneys, adjusters, contractors, vendors, or agents to provide services to us
- It is necessary to provide our products and services to you
- It is necessary to allow third parties to market products and services to you if you have given permission
- Insurance support organizations or consumer reporting agencies
- We are required to disclose this information for legal or regulatory purposes
How Do We Collect Your Information?
We may also use pixel tags and similar technologies to collect information. Pixel tags, also known as web beacons and clear GIFs, may be used to measure marketing efforts and compile statistics.
Information such as your location and preferred method of communications is collected when you voluntarily provide it. Unless it is combined with personal information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We take all appropriate measures to protect the security of any and all information collected through our website. Despite this, the Internet is not a secure medium, and no security system is 100 percent secure. Because of this, HAI Group does not assume responsibility for the data you submit to us through the Internet. We cannot guarantee that the information communicated to us by you will be received or that it will not be altered before or after you transmit it to us. By using our website, you agree that HAI Group is not liable for any loss or damage incurred due to any interception, modification, deletion, destruction, misappropriation, or use of information provided through our website.
HAI Group’s services are not directed at people under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly seek or collect personal information of children under this age. We request that children under the age of 13 do not provide us with personal information.
How to Contact Us
If you have a question regarding this policy or would like to correct or access personal information submitted to us through our website, contact us at:
189 Commerce Court
PO Box 189
Cheshire, CT 06410-0189
Attn: Corporate Compliance
Or at email@example.com
You may also exercise your right to opt-out by completing this Opt-Out Form.