Collaboration with Local/Community Organization
Recognizes public housing agencies that partner with local community organizations in support of the agency’s employees or residents
The criteria for submissions may include the following:
- Relates to prevention, control, or reduction in loss to the housing operation
- Relates to health, safety, and/or wellness
- Employee or resident service focus
- Describe how the partnership/relationship started
- Demonstrate an established relationship with proven results
The winner will receive a monetary award in the amount of $500 in the form of a check paid to the housing agency.
This form must be completed and submitted with each entry, including photographs and/or examples of the award submission. Contact Debbie Seidel via email with any questions.