We’re excited to offer you free access to one of our most popular courses, Responding to Resident Complaints so that you can host a group viewing session and see what your colleagues are talking about!
Here are four tips to consider when planning your session:
- Plan in advance – Select a room and verify that it has a reliable internet connection, a working projector or large monitor, and a working sound system that will allow all attendees to hear comfortably.
- Do multiple sessions – This course is 1.5 hours long, but can easily be broken into multiple shorter sessions.
- Provide course handouts – Print a copy of course handouts for each attendee.
- Make the session interactive - Periodically pause videos and discuss important topic points to increase retention, and encourage group participation during knowledge checks.
Ready to get started?
- Create your free account with HTVN by clicking here.
- Once you have created your account and are logged in, then you can click here to access the complimentary course.
- Once you are on the course page, click the ‘Enroll’ button towards the top of the screen.
- Click the ‘Access Item’ button.
- Scroll down to access the course parts
This offer is available now through October 31, 2018.