Are you interested in exploring a career in the insurance industry?
At HAI Group, our internship program invites you to immerse yourself in the organization, providing endless opportunities to gain real-world experience. Get exposed to various departments to develop a holistic understanding of all the types of people it takes to make an insurance company operate. Work on high-end projects that have a lasting impact on our company. And build relationships with colleagues that are here to support you along the way.
View Our Available Internship Positions
Intern - Human Resources
Intern- Insurance Operations (1)
Intern- Insurance Operations (2)
Intern - Legal and Compliance
Intern - Software Developer
Approximately 10-12 weeks
HAI Group’s headquarters in Cheshire, CT
As an HAI Group intern, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Attend professional development workshops focused on business etiquette, presentation skills, resume writing, interview coaching, goal setting, and more
- Organize a fundraiser for HAI Group employees to participate in that gives back to the community
- Experience an off-site visit with a local housing agency
- Network with employees across the organization
- Deliver a presentation to the Executive Management team that recaps your internship experience
What is it like to be an HAI Group intern?
Advice from Former HAI Group Interns
Former HAI Group Interns: Where are they now?
For more information:
Contact our Human Resources team at .
Visit our career center to learn more about working at HAI Group.