Courses designed for new housing professionals to help you get acquainted with the industry.
New-Hire Onboarding Courses
- New Employee Orientation for Public Housing and Housing Choice Voucher (HCV)
- Housing Education Series
- Positive Resident Relations Learning Pathway
- Cybersecurity Learning Pathway
- Diversity Awareness – Staff to Staff
Exclusive online certification courses from leading industry providers, such as Nan McKay and Associates and the Consortium for Housing and Asset Management (CHAM). These in-depth courses provide a foundation for a variety of job responsibilities. Our most popular certifications include:
- CHAM Asset Management Specialist Certification
- Nan McKay Public Housing Management (PHM) Certification
- Nan McKay Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Specialist Certification
- Nan McKay Housing Quality Standards (HQS) Certification
- Fundamentals of Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Management Certification
View the full listing of certifications here.
Development and Finance Courses
Learn about affordable housing development, from lifecycle and strategies to popular programs like RAD and LIHTC.
- Novogradac LIHTC 101 – Tax Credit Basics
- RAD Overview – Informative Short
- Practitioners' View of Housing Development
- ED 101 – Economic Development Finance
View the full listing here.