Take action now to generate valuable cost savings.
You need simple and inexpensive ways to lower expenses, keep rents affordable, and empower your maintenance staff to find energy and water savings opportunities.
That's why SAHF and HAI Group have joined forces to deliver a new three-part training series to share best practices that reduce energy costs without breaking your budget.
The Preventative Maintenance, Energy, and Water Conservation Series explores:
- Tips to detect leaks and reduce water consumption
- Maintenance practices for in-unit heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- How to establish an in-unit inventory
- Energy- and water-efficient replacement options
*Series available on HTVN.org. Click here to learn more about HTVN
Multifamily Energy and
Water Management Toolkit
Use this toolkit to help your organization launch energy and water management efforts. Topics covered include:
- Portfolio Energy and Water Strategy
- Operations and Maintenance
- Utility Tracking
- Energy and Water Initiatives
“Our property staff have used these routine inspections to catch problems before they become serious issues, disrupting residents and costly repairs. Having a strong preventative maintenance program takes some time up front, but ultimately saves time and money for our staff and properties.”
Sam Bryson-Brockmann, Operations Analyst, POAH Communities