Why become an Associate?
- Access to the Community Resource Tool and National Housing Preservation Database
- Eligibility to access and use the Housing Credit Enrichment Program, provided you meet the program’s qualifications and other requirements
- A subscription to available association newsletters
- Invitations to attend the Housing Authority Defense Attorneys (HADA) Seminar and Risk Control Symposium’s or seminars offered by HAI Group
- Other benefits and services as made available to you by Housing Alliance Group, LLC
How do I become an Associate?
Housing agencies become Associates of Housing Alliance Group, LLC by paying a one-time, $100 Associate Fee.