Associate Membership with Housing Alliance Group, LLC
Why Become an Associate Member?
- Eligibility to access and use the Housing Credit Enrichment Program, provided you meet the program’s qualifications and other requirements
- Access to training
– A one-year subscription to HTVN, only if the Associate is not already an online training subscriber; or
– A credit line in the amount of $1,500 that can be used to purchase HTVN products and services within the 1-year period following the effective date of this agreement only if the associate is already an HTVN subscriber
- A subscription to InSite, HAI Group’s newsletter covering public and affordable housing operating issues and risk management practices
- Free admission to seminars about developments in the affordable housing industry hosted by HAI Group, including the Housing Authority Defense Attorneys (HADA) seminars and HAI Group’s Risk Control Symposium
- Access to the Community Reporting Tool and the National Housing Preservation Database
- Other benefits and services as made available to you by Housing Alliance Group, LLC
How do I become an Associate?
Housing agencies become Associates of Housing Alliance Group, LLC by paying a one-time, $500.00 Associate Fee.