Have you developed a program that addresses fire or liability prevention, crime control, resident safety education, or employee injury prevention? If so, you could win an HAI Group Risk Management Award! To view this year’s categories, prizes, and eligibility guidelines, or to enter, log in to our member-exclusive Risk Management Center. Submissions, which must be received by May 1, 2020, will be evaluated competitively; awards will be announced at the September 2020 board meeting. Five housing organizations will win. Here’s hoping one of them is yours!
Insite December 2019
- Case Law Victory an “Important Win”
- New Member-Exclusive Risk Programs Offer Tailored Guidance, Reimbursement for Purchases
- Don’t Miss: The 2020 HAI Group Risk Management Awards
- Congratulations to our 2019 retiring board members. We thank you for your service, dedication, and leadership.
- HAI Group’s ERM Program, Director Recognized
- Open Enrollment for Free Term Life Insurance is Almost Upon Us
- Doing Development? We Have Solutions
- Exclusive Member Benefit – New Risk Control Manual
- Don’t Miss Out! Housing Development Web Series
- 2019 Charitable Giving Efforts Make a Difference to Seven Organizations, Hundreds in the Community
- Sneak Peak – Energy Spotlight Video with Cambridge Housing Authority
- What types of barriers hold assisted children back from reaching their full educational potential?
- Virtual Conference Proves Great Success